M&M Militzer & Münch
Your forwarder for russian transports
For more than 20 years Militzer & Münch has been represented in Russia as a forwarding agency and a specialist for Russian transports. With the presence of its own local subsidiary and a strong team in Germany, Militzer & Münch knows both the needs of Western European customers and the conditions of the Russian transport market.
Militzer & Münch is a registered and licensed customs broker of the Russian Federation and holds a customs carrier license. In addition, our partner is licensed to unload all shipments at a customs terminal and then distribute them to other customs terminals within Russia with its own vehicles under customs seal. Other special services for transports to Russia: Preliminary verification of all relevant documents within 24 hours, preliminary calculation of customs duties and taxes as well as customs tariffs.
Militzer & Münch, as an experienced forwarding agency for transports to Russia, offers you the complete service around the transport of your goods. The special documents listed below are essential for a smooth transport to Russia.
- ABD (AE/EX1), T-1 or another customs declaration Prepaper (AKM)
- Commercial invoices (signed five times in original and stamped)
- List of customs tariff numbers in Russian language (per item with description of goods)
- Net/gross weight and value of goods per shipment
- Complete address of the recipient
- License number and address of the customs terminal
- Any necessary certificates (are generally issued by the importer required/prescribed)
We organise export customs clearance for you, including the preparation of export licences and all other necessary documents. Trust in our many years of experience when exporting to Russia.
Contact us, our competent and experienced staff will be happy to make you an offer for the transport of your goods to Russia!
Militzer & Münch, your forwarding agency for transports to Russia & CIS!
M&M Militzer & Münch Locations Russia & CIS
Russia: Founded in 1994, more than 400 employees at eleven locations in six cities with a total storage area of 18,500 square meters: 1. Moscow (with bonded warehouse), 2. St.Petersburg, 3. Smolensk (with bonded warehouse), 4. Briansk, 5 Chelyabinsk, 6.Novosibirsk, Belarus: 7. Minsk, 8. Polotsk, 9. Vitebsk, 10. Grodno, 11. Lida, 12. Mogilev, 13. Baranovichi, 14. Bobruysk, 15. Gomel, 16. Brest, 17. Pinsk, 18. Mozyr, Ukraine: 19. Kiev, 20. Odessa, Estonia: 21. Tallinn, Latvia: 22. Riga, Lithuania: 23. Vilnius
Products & services: Your benefits at a glance
- Weekly groupage departures to Moscow and in other regions from different European cities
- Daily loading of subparties (LTL) and (FTL) to all destinations in Russia
- Heavy- and special loads
- Project logistics
- Event- & Fair logistics
- Own customs license
- Combination of different modes of transport (Air-truck / air-sea / sea truck) according to customer requirements
- National transport (air / rail / truck)
- Groupage distribution within Russia (Door-to-Door)
- Railway loading in the container or waggon
- Air cargo shipments in door-to-door service
- Sea freight (FCL or LCL) also in combined transport with delivery
Freight & project inquiries for RUSSIA & CIS
For more details contact our expierenced Russia & CIS Team!
For transport law reasons, we can only answer inquiries from business customers.
Please be so kind and give us your full company address.
M&M Militzer & Münch GmbH